1. Are you in a creative slump? Not sure what’s holding you back? Or maybe you just need some new inspiration. This meditation was designed to help people at all different stages of their creative process.
2. Even creative people sometimes need a boost. This simple guided meditation will help you to tap into and exercise your imagination so easily you will hardly even realize it. This visualization with ambient sounds can be used at any time to enrich your creativity.
3. Unleash your Creative Forces. A spoken meditation to unlock the creative inside YOU! Spoken By Jason Stephenson and Written By: Angel Cherney-Haring who runs Spiral Ascension – Center for Mind, Body and Spiritual Transformation, located in Chester, New York,
4. 10 Minute Guided Meditation On Unblocking and Expanding Creativity
5. This one hour long, guided self hypnosis session is for increasing your visual imagination and for positively programming your subconscious mind for enhanced creativity.
The guided imagery and deep relaxation suggestions in this session will help you to improve your visual responses during enjoyable hypnosis. Discover your own inner ability to strengthen your mind’s visual learning abilities, as you enjoy seeing the world around you – and within you – in clearer and brighter focus.
6. Activate creativity and your ability to be “in the flow” with this 5-minute guided meditation. This meditation style is useful for busy minds, allowing you to ease into deeper concentration and relaxation through visualization.
7. Engineered tones and frequencies combined with a guiding voice energizes and revitalizes your body and mind. Using 8.22Hz frequency to stimulate creativity.
This guided self hypnosis session is for helping you to clear and let go of any fears of your own success.
By tapping into your own powerful, subconscious mind you will be able to finally unlock every part of your own best potential. You will see yourself, hear yourself, and feel yourself as the most successful person you truly wish to be.
This journey may be repeated as often as you choose to reinforce your most positive motivations for taking action towards creating, achieving, and happily living your very best life of authentic purpose.
9. It’s not uncommon to hold onto things a little too long, especially if they’ve served a role for us in the past. This meditation will help you explore what it is you want to move into and let go of whatever you need.
10. Calm relaxing mediation 10 minute guided meditation video to help ease Anxiety, worry and the sense of urgency.